Issue 51 of English Now magazine is in the newsstands across France! (Of course, it's also available from our website.) English Now is different from any other language learning magazine in that it its articles are written specifically for French-speakers learning English who are at beginner to intermediate level.
Each page has keywords translated into French. No need for a dictionary here - we've done it for you. Also, the feature articles are available in CD format with 60+ minutes of audio read by native English speakers from Britain, the US and Australia to help the learner tune their ear to different accents.
So what's in this issue?
- learn about evening classes
- get key vocabulary for sending and receiving mail
- keep up-to-date on the latest news from English-speaking countries
- read about Josephine Baker – more than just a dancer!
- practice finding the odd man out in Test Yourself
- meet an American gospel singer
- see a new side of NYC
- find out how to write business letters in English
- learn different ways to talk about time
- get a great recipe for cupcakes
- test your comprehension with exercises!
Find out more here, or join us on Facebook.