Issue 48 of English Now magazine hits the newsstands in France today. (Of course, it's also available from our website.) English Now is different from any other language learning magazine in that it its articles are written specifically for French-speakers learning English who are at beginner to intermediate level.
Each page has keywords translated into French. No need for a dictionary here - we've done it for you. Also, the feature articles are available in CD format with 60+ minutes of audio read by native English speakers from Britain, the US and Australia to help the learner tune their ear to different accents.
So what's in this issue?
- learn about greeting colleagues in an English-speaking office
- find out how Britons and Americans use social networking
- help the sheriff catch two bank robbers in our quiz
- learn how to make delicious Chicken tikka masala
- get key information for book shopping in English
- meet a florist preparing for Valentine’s Day
- learn expressions using the word ‘heart’
- practice apologising in English
- read about key events in the news
- get insider tips for the 10 items to buy in London (editor's choice!)
Find out more here, or join us on Facebook. Truly groovy.