Monday, June 6, 2011
Have you read English Now n°56?
Issue 55 of English Now magazine is in the newsstands! (Of course, it's also available from our website.) English Now is different from any other language learning magazine in that it its articles are written specifically for French-speakers learning English who are at beginner to intermediate level.
Each page has keywords translated into French. No need for a dictionary here - we've done it for you. Also, the feature articles are available in CD format with 60+ minutes of audio read by native English speakers from Britain, the US and Australia to help the learner tune their ear to different accents.
So what's in this issue?
- learn about coffee culture in the US and UK.
- discover London behind the scenes!
- get key vocabulary for an American summer trip.
- find out where English-speakers meet up with friends.
- ask for recommendations for the weekend in English.
- read about bestselling author Agatha Christie.
- get key phrases for shopping in the UK and US.
- learn about American dollars and cents.
- meet a British artist, an American scrapbooker and a British chex boxer.
- keep up-to-date on the latest news from English-speaking countries.
- test your comprehension with exercises!
Find out more here, or join us on Facebook.